Famous Hadith - "soomu li-ru'yatihi ....."
Ever Wonder Why?
(1) Translation of Quran in any other language was prohibited by Fatwas till about 1000 AD.
(2) 300 years ago, when clocks and watches were invented; use of those devices for prayer times was not allowed by Ulamaa'.
(3) 120 years ago, in India, calculated Prayer Times were not acceptable per Fatwas by Ulamaa'.
(4) 60 years ago, loud speakers use for Prayers was considered Haraam, per Fatwas by Ulamaa' in Indo-Pak.
(5) 50 years ago, taking picture for ID or passports was considered Haraam, per Fatwas by Ulamaa'.
(6) For decades and even now Muslims think telescope sighting is not valid, but many Ulamaa' (Scholars) accept it now.
It takes decades, even centuries for Ulamaa' to accept science and scientific knowledge and remain reluctant to do Ijtihaad.
Students of all academic levels come to My Homework Done for professional assistance.
Don't hesitate and visit Thesis Rush if you want to get dissertation writing help of the best quality.
Check this AdvancedWriters - custom essay writing service for your college needs.
Try affordable essay writing assistance at Cheap Writing Help service.
PMI PMP:General Overview, Exam Preparation